Ken Forrester, the “King of Chenin”
Winemaker dinner, 28°-50° Fetter Lane, Thursday 29th June
Join the “King of Chenin,” Ken Forrester on Thursday 29th June at 28°-50° Fetter Lane for a fantastic evening of great food and superb wines at our winemaker dinner. Ken is one of the most exciting winemakers from South Africa, renowned for his production of world class Chenin Blanc wines. Be transported to the beautiful Cape Town Region in South Africa and the terroir of Stellenbosch as Ken brings to life the history behind these wonderful wines.
Our executive chef Justin LeClair has designed a three-course menu with canapes to pair with four of Ken’s iconic wines from the estate.
Ticket price: £65 per person
(To include an aperitif with canapes and three courses paired with three wines)
Timings: Aperitif and canapes 7pm Dinner 7.30pm
To book or find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 969 1405
BEST OR SECOND BEST?
28°-50° are proud to team up with ‘Wine Source’ to bring some classified wines and their second labels from the world-famous Bordeaux region to our venues.
Can you tell the difference in quality? Which is the ‘Grand Vin’ and which is the little brother, ‘Second Vin’?
Available in all our restaurants are a choice of four different producers serving two 100ml measures from their cellars.
Starting with the stunning Château Cantemerle at £20.00, guests will enjoy a 2010 Château Cantemerle 5ème Cru Classé, Haut Médoc paired with a 2011 Les Allées de Cantemerle, Haut Médoc.
Compare the wines and tell us which you rate higher. Challenge yourself if you are feeling adventurous and ask the sommelier to serve the wines blind!
Wine Tasting Events 2017
We have an exciting line up of wine tasting packages for 2017. Our wine tasting events are ideal for office parties, entertaining clients or for a get together with friends. Our wine tasting packages can be tailored to suit your needs to enable us to deliver events that your guests will remember. A list of our wine tasting packages for groups of 1-10 guests follows:
- Old World vs New World: 6 different wines (3x European vs 3x New World) priced at £450.
- Tour of Europe: 5 different wines (including wines from France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal) priced at £350.
- Tour of the New World: 5 different wines (including wines from Australia, Argentina, USA, New Zealand and Chile) priced at £350.
- Unusual and quirky wines: 5 different wines priced at £350.
- Sparkling wine tasting: 5 different wines (5 different types from their respective countries: Champagne, English Sparkling wines, Australian Sparkling Wines, Franciacorta, Cava) priced at £500.
- Prestige selection: 5 different wines priced at £600.
- Super premium selection: 5 different wines (Grand cru Burgundy, Cru Classe Bordeaux, Iconic Estate and Legendary wines) priced at £1000.
For further information and to make a booking, please contact our Event team at email@example.com or call 0207 969 1405
At 28°-50 °restaurants we love to share our passion for matching great food and wine. We run an exciting programme of wine tastings, workshops and themed wine dinner throughout the year.
Alternatively to stay in touch with what’s happening at 28°-50° restaurants, sign up for our newsletter or contact our Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 969 1405 .