‘Le Cordon Bleu’ Alumni wine dinner at 28°-50°
Thursday 19th October, 28°-50° Maddox Street
28°-50° restaurants are delighted to partner with the world famous, culinary and wine institute ‘Le Cordon Bleu’, for a fantastic wine dinner on Thursday 19th October at 28°-50° Maddox Street.
Recently graduated alumni from the school, supported by the 28°-50° team have created a menu showcasing the very best of their abilities. Le Cordon Bleu trained chefs Ruslan Karpukhin and James Kilbane will work alongside 28°-50°’s Executive Chef Ross Sandonato to cook their three-course menu with canapes, including; for main course, Roast venison, swiss chard, pancetta, salsify, cranberries, beetroot puree and for dessert, Calvados caramel apples, sheep milk ice cream, honey, walnut, thyme tuile.
The evening will be hosted by recently graduated sommeliers Mariana Fonseca and Finbar Cahill, alongside 28°-50°’s Master Sommelier, Clement Robert. They have together sourced some wonderful wines to pair with the food offering.
Ticket price: £65 per person
(To include an aperitif with canapes and three courses paired with three wines)
Timings: Aperitif and canapes 7pm Dinner 7.30pm
Are you looking for a unique way to entertain? We are excited to introduce our all-new wine quiz package, perfect for office parties, entertaining clients or for team building days.
A fun and alternative take on the traditional pub quiz, our quizzes will take place at 28°-50° Maddox Street. Guests will start the evening with a champagne and canape reception. Teams of up to six will then be compete against each other in an action-packed challenge combining classic questions and picture rounds with blind tastings, food pairings, and even a cocktail making competition for a night of wine appreciation like no other. Better still, the winning team will receive a magnum of wine chosen by our own Master Sommelier, Clement Robert.
Quizzes can be tailored for all levels of knowledge, from beginners to fully-fledged aficionados. The event will last approximately 2 ½ hours, and will be priced at £2,500.00 for a quiz for up to 30 people. Additionally, 28°-50°’s team of chefs can prepare a delicious buffet to accompany your event – prices on request.
Wine Tasting Events 2017
We have an exciting line up of wine tasting packages for 2017. Our wine tasting events are ideal for office parties, entertaining clients or for a get together with friends. Our wine tasting packages can be tailored to suit your needs to enable us to deliver events that your guests will remember. A list of our wine tasting packages for groups of 1-10 guests follows:
- Old World vs New World: 6 different wines (3x European vs 3x New World) priced at £450.
- Tour of Europe: 5 different wines (including wines from France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal) priced at £350.
- Tour of the New World: 5 different wines (including wines from Australia, Argentina, USA, New Zealand and Chile) priced at £350.
- Unusual and quirky wines: 5 different wines priced at £350.
- Sparkling wine tasting: 5 different wines (5 different types from their respective countries: Champagne, English Sparkling wines, Australian Sparkling Wines, Franciacorta, Cava) priced at £500.
- Prestige selection: 5 different wines priced at £600.
- Super premium selection: 5 different wines (Grand cru Burgundy, Cru Classe Bordeaux, Iconic Estate and Legendary wines) priced at £1000.