31 Days of German Riesling
This July to celebrate “The 31 days of German Riesling” we have put together a list showcasing the entire range of Pradikatswein, or six categories of sweetness. With a variety of world class producers, our taste ladder starts with the drier style, “Kabinett” and rises all the way up to the sweetest style “Trockenbeerenauslese”
Are you ready to start from the bottom and climb the ladder?
Available at 28°-50° restaurants from 1st July – 31st July.
Alternatively to stay in touch with what’s happening at 28°-50° restaurants, sign up for our newsletter or contact our Events team at email@example.com or call 0207 969 1405 .
At 28°-50 °restaurants we love to share our passion for matching great food and wine. We run an exciting programme of wine tastings, workshops and themed wine dinner throughout the year.
Wine Tasting Events 2017
We have an exciting line up of wine tasting packages for 2017. Our wine tasting events are ideal for office parties, entertaining clients or for a get together with friends. Our wine tasting packages can be tailored to suit your needs to enable us to deliver events that your guests will remember. A list of our wine tasting packages for groups of 1-10 guests follows:
- Old World vs New World: 6 different wines (3x European vs 3x New World) priced at £450.
- Tour of Europe: 5 different wines (including wines from France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal) priced at £350.
- Tour of the New World: 5 different wines (including wines from Australia, Argentina, USA, New Zealand and Chile) priced at £350.
- Unusual and quirky wines: 5 different wines priced at £350.
- Sparkling wine tasting: 5 different wines (5 different types from their respective countries: Champagne, English Sparkling wines, Australian Sparkling Wines, Franciacorta, Cava) priced at £500.
- Prestige selection: 5 different wines priced at £600.
- Super premium selection: 5 different wines (Grand cru Burgundy, Cru Classe Bordeaux, Iconic Estate and Legendary wines) priced at £1000.
For further information and to make a booking, please contact our Event team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 969 1405